Chamber Ambassadors Mission:
It is the mission of the North Lake Tahoe Chamber/CVB/Resort Association Ambassador Program to promote member commitment and retention by:
- Raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits
- Informing and involving new Chamber members to promote strong continuing membership
- Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in the Chamber’s programs
- Serving as a liaison between the Chamber staff and membership
Who are the Chamber Ambassadors?
- Volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities
- One Calendar year, begins in January of each year
Program Benefits for the Ambassadors:
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased networking opportunities
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact with members
- Media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Gain rewards such as restaurant gift certificates and prizes for recruitment of new Chamber members, new Ambassadors or re-joining members
- M2M Sponsorship and Event Sponsorship*The Chamber Ambassadors program is based on a points system. Ambassadors receive prizes and the Volunteer with the most points at the end of the calendar year is named Ambassador of the Year at the Annual Community Awards Dinner.
-Any current Chamber member in good standing wishing to join the 2016 Chamber Ambassadors Committee should contact [email protected] for an application. Applications will be reviewed and approved by the Committee.
Ambassador of the Year
The 2015 Chamber Ambassador of the Year will be named at the 62nd Annual Community Awards Dinner at the Resort at Squaw Creek to be held on Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 5:30pm.
For more information, contact [email protected].
Current Chamber Ambassadors:
Ambera Dodson-silent A photography
Brad Perry-The Tahoe Biltmore
Bryan Rickards-Big Blue Adventure
Dennis Alexander-Mr. D DJ Services/Tahoe Central Market
Heather Segale-UC Davis, TERC
Kelly McElravey-Far West Nordic
Jessica Taff-Auerbach Engineering
Lisa Nigon-West Shore Cafe/Homewood Ski Resort
Matt Heron-Matt Heron Fly Fishing
Meghan Lottman-Tahoe School of Music
Manny Martinez-Camelot Party Rentals
Nicole Bennett-Chase International
Rob Retting-Sierra Nevada Ad Partners (SNAP)
Stacey Stahl-The Painted Vine